znakomstvdating ru - Klagenfurt partnersuche
After Christian's death in 1655 his grandson, Christian Ernest, followed him, ruling from 1661 until 1712.
He was an educated and well-travelled man, whose tutor had been the statesman Joachim Friedrich von Blumenthal.
but was first mentioned in 1194 as Baierrute in a document by Bishop Otto II of Bamberg.
The syllable -rute may mean Rodung or "clearing", whilst Baier- indicates immigrants from the Bavarian region.
In 1721 the town council acquired the palace of Baroness Sponheim (today's Old Town Hall or Altes Rathaus) as a replacement for the town hall built in 1440 in the middle of the market place and destroyed by fire.
In 1735 a nursing home, the so-called Gravenreuth Stift, was founded by a private foundation in St. The cost of the building exceeded the funds of the foundation, but Margrave Frederick came to their aid.
In 1620 plague broke out and, in 1621, there was another big fire in the town.